Comment on page
ShortURL | Playbook | Assistant
Building the implementation of the Technical Document (T).
As part of the Universal Declaration of Digital Rights, the Digital Rights SDK (DR SDK) provides usable implementation of the Technical Document (T) that programmers can incorporate in their architecture to provide an abstraction layer that will transparently observe citizen's Digital Rights.
- Establish a working groups to build the DR SDK for the UDDR
- Identify and engage key participants and stakeholders for the implementation process
- Create a proposed roadmap for the adoption of the DR SDK
- A first version of the DR SDK
- Establish value propositions for the adoption of the UDDR based
- Sample applications integrating the DR SDK