Comment on page
ShortURL | Playbook | Assistant
This Handbook responds to the following Policies:
To add: Cryptocurrencies To add: Banking Handbook
FROM LEN TEMPLATE:
Note: Needs to be signed off by a Certified Public Accountant
- 2.DIVISION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3.CHART OF ACCOUNTS AND GENERAL LEDGERS
- 4.CASH REGISTRY
- Include cards
- Include cryptos (maybe use a general term as financial assets?)
- 1.CASH DISBURSEMENTS AND EXPENSE ALLOCATIONS
- 3.BANK ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS
- 4.PETTY CASH FUND AND REVOLVING FUND
- 5.ASSET MANAGEMENT
- 6.PERSONNEL RECORDS
- 7.Kept in electronic format inside the CRM or whatever other storage medium used at the time. Access and rectification (following HR regulations) allowed.
- 8.PAYROLL PROCESSING
- 9.END OF THE MONTH AND FISCAL YEAR CLOSE
- 10.FISCAL POLICY STATEMENTS
Plant, property and equipment and intangible assets Property, plant and equipment are stated at cost less accumulated depreciation and any accumulated impairment losses and discounts due to decline. Depreciation is calculated using the straight-line method. Useful life ranges are for groups of property, plant and equipment, the following: Buildings Buildings for 10-20 years Facilities 10-30 years Machines and devices Means of production 5-15 years Transport equipment 5-10 years Other tangible fixed assets Inventory 2-5 years Furniture for 5-10 years Office equipment 3-5 years Land is not depreciated.
Each such expenditure or costs shall be reimbursed only if:
(i) with respect to costs in excess of EUR50 (or equivalent, based on the exchange reference described in Appendix B), individually, Adviser receives prior approval from the Organization’s CEO or CFO or other authorized executive for such expenditure or cost, and
(ii) with respect to costs in less than EUR50 (or equivalent, based on the exchange reference described in Appendix B), individually, provided Adviser furnishes to Organization adequate records and other documents reasonably acceptable to Organization evidencing such expenditure or cost.