Comment on page
ShortURL | Playbook | Assistant
This Handbook responds to the following Policies:
- 2.TIOF general Dev Guidelines
- 3.Project Lockdown specific Dev Guidelines
- 4.Additional information
Projects in TIOF use Milestones to establish relevant deadlines in order to structure their implementation.
Milestones are created and maintained by:
- TIOF Management
- Project Managers
Milestones are organized in 2 levels:
- Organization-wide These Milestones apply across all the organization and are to be observed mainly by TIOF's organization core as well as Project Managers.
- Project-wide These Milestones apply specifically to a given TIOF Project and are to be observed by all Project's Teams.
- Pinned Issues
When creating a new Feature
- Create a Root Issue
- List all subtasks as Tasks Markdown)
- Create the necessary Issues for each task and populate them with the necessary information as per template.
- Add the Issue # to the Root Issue (@@@ Look into automating this. Should be doable.)
Back to top