Comment on page
ShortURL | Playbook | Assistant
This Handbook responds to the following Policies:
[PROD] [ADM] [NOTICE]
- Templates - DO NOT POST WITHOUT A TEMPLATE.
- Review the instructions on top & remove when ready to publish
- Follow each of the segments of the Template
- If your Issue is ready, please make sure to label it as Stage: Ready
The more important Labels types are:
- Need: Illustrates the nature of the need described in the Issue. Issues are primarily organized by Need.
- Stage: Determines the implementation phase in which the Issue is at present time.
Other relevant Labels are:
- Priority: Sets the corresponding degree of urgency to solve the Issue.
- Keyword: Lists specific technologies that the Issue requires.
- For code-related issues If you are not already, please familiarize yourself with GitHub's flow https://guides.github.com/introduction/flow/ Check the list of code-related issues: [Need: Code + Stage: Ready]